Last revised: August 2019
Thank you for visiting the EZ Permit website. The section below explains how any personal information provided when visiting this website is collected, used and secured.
You do not have to submit any personal information in order to use this website as a visitor. This website only collects personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors via filling in the contact form. Such information may consist of, but is not limited to, your name, nationality, email address, telephone number and account information for instant messenger applications. We may also save any content that you provide, including but not limited to postings on any blogs, forums or other social media applications and services that we provide. We do not usually seek sensitive information (e.g. sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical or mental health, or criminal record) from visitors. Where it is necessary to collect and use such information, we will obtain your explicit consent.
Log information, cookies, and Google Analytics
Use of information
You may provide personal information via this site to request communications from our immigration consultants to provide a solution for you. In such cases, the information you submit will be used to manage your request. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional materials and information regarding some of the services EZ Permit provides that we feel may be of interest to you, or for other marketing purposes. We may also contact you to seek feedback on services provided by EZ Permit or for market research purposes.
We may also use your personal information to protect our rights and property of EZ Permit and to comply with legal process where appropriate. You may request us to discontinue sending you emails or any other communications generated in response to your request via this website at any time by email.
By using this website to provide information to EZ Permit, you are consenting to any of the disclosures stated above.
Third party social media
This Website may allow you to share content with other users on third party social media applications or services. These third party applications may collect and use information regarding your use of the EZ Permit website. Other members of that social media application may collect and use any personal information you choose to provide. These actions are governed by the relevant privacy policies of the respective social media applications, so we do not have any responsibility for, or control over how these companies use your information.
Our website has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to prevent unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or disclosure of all private information provided by visitors. Despite EZ Permit’s best efforts, we cannot absolutely guarantee security against all threats.
Children's privacy protection
At EZ Permit, we recognise the importance of ensuring the privacy of children is protected online. Our website and services are not intentionally designed or targeted at children under the age of 13. We never intentionally collect or maintain information regarding anyone under 13 years of age.
You are very welcome to visit the "Taiwan Easy-to-Sign Website" (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights. Please read the following carefully:
First, the scope of application of the privacy protection policy
Second, the collection, processing and utilization of personal data
- When you use the functional services provided by this website, we will regard the nature of the service functions, please provide the necessary personal information, and process and use your personal data within the scope of this specific purpose; without your written consent, this The website does not use personal data for other purposes.
- This website will keep your name, email address, contact information and consulting items when you use interactive functions such as service mail and questionnaires.
- During general browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device , the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for us to enhance the website service. This record is an internal application and will never be published.
Third, the protection of data
- The mainframes of this website are equipped with various information security equipments such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security protection measures. The website and your personal data are protected by strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personalities. Information, relevant processing personnel are signed a confidential contract, if there is a violation of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly comply with the confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
Fourth, the website's external links
5. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- By your written consent.
- The law clearly stipulates.
- To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with a public agency or academic research institution is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed by the provider or the collector cannot identify the specific party according to the method of disclosure.
- When you act on the website, violate the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the website and other user rights or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for identification, contact or legal action. Necessary.
- Conducive to your rights and interests.
- When this website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, our website will place and access our cookies on your computer . If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies , you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use. High, you can refuse the writing of cookies , but may lead to some features of the website can not be executed .
7. Responsibilities for individuals
- Please keep any personal information in good condition and do not provide any personal information to others.
- If you are sharing a computer with another person or using a public computer, be sure to close the browser window each time you are connected to prevent others from reading your personal information or correspondence.
8. Amendment to the Privacy Protection Policy